Sunday, September 22, 2013

Update on ME! (AKA: Where have I BEEN anyway?!?)

Hey everyone!

So I have to apologize for the lack of updates lately. I know you're all hungry for more box reviews, and I am excited to share them with you! I do a lot of research to make sure I'm giving you guys the best information possible, and all of that research takes time.

When I started this blog a few months ago, I didn't really know what to expect. I was excited about the idea of it - about the skeleton of an idea that would become a much bigger undertaking than I ever would have imagined! I am now even considering moving the blog to a WordPress address, because there are SO many cool options with WordPress that I don't have the opportunity to utilize on Blogger.

A little about what's going on with me right now: I am in college full-time at the moment, taking 15 credits. I am in two science classes at once (Anatomy and Chemistry - yikes!!), which I've never done before. LOTS of studying involved there. I am also working two (yes, TWO) part-time jobs as well. I work for a video rental store near my house, and I also work at a local veterinary clinic as an assistant. So - I work around 30-40 hours a week besides being in school!

ALSO: I am in the process of applying through my college to study abroad in EUROPE next semester! I am so very excited about this possibly life-altering opportunity! I would be going all over Europe - London, Rome, Paris, Berlin, Budapest, Vienna....and more! I am thrilled to be so close to such an awesome chance at world exploration. I want to see the entire world, and this is a HUGE step to accomplishing that dream!

But...this means that when I am not studying or working, I am working on my application, and running places to get papers signed, and having meetings in order to get this whole study abroad "thing" worked out!

The point of this whole rant about my life and myself is that I know it seems like I've forgotten about my little blog...but I haven't! It takes a lot of work to run a blog (which I now totally appreciate and understand!) and I am in a position where I can't really make it a top priority. As soon as my application for my study abroad is complete and I can take a breath, I will definitely be right back at this blog, showing you the amazing world of subscription boxes!!

Thank you guys, for sticking with me and for following my posts. It is pretty neat that people want to read what I write, and it really makes me feel like one of the cool kids :) You guys are awesome!!!!


Until next time.... <3

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your application to study abroad. That is such a cool idea, and a great experience. Moving to Wordpress was one of the best things I did, as long as you get a good hosting company.

    ReplyDelete