Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Christmas in July Promo from Dottiebox!!


If you liked my Dottiebox review for June, now is your chance to check out Dottiebox for yourself!

Until this Friday only (or until supplies run out) Dottiebox is doing a Christmas in July promo, and is selling a mystery box containing items from past boxes for HALF PRICE! They hardly ever have sales, so this is a great opportunity.

Each box is $10 (plus $6 shipping) and you can buy as many as you like. Each box is guaranteed to have at least 5 items in it, and many will have more. Items from July's box will not be included, but anything else is fair game. You can also request specific items (add them in the Comments section on the checkout screen) if you really loved something from a past box.

I love Dottiebox, and I already ordered my mystery box! If you want one, you have to hurry - they will run out quickly!

Tell them you discovered them because of My Other Monthly : )

No comments:

Post a Comment