Monday, June 3, 2013

A Debriefing on the "M.S.C."

So I had this idea the other day (just bear with me here) after coming across what seemed like the 25th or 26th site for what I like to call an "M.S.C." (Monthly Subscription Company) that, for a nominal fee, will send you a box full of delightful surprises every month - kind of like Christmas, only every month of the year (and just the thought of Christmas all year makes me giddy - I know I'm not alone on that one!).

Choosing an M.S.C. to call your very own can be a very overwhelming process; there are boxes for EVERYTHING. When I say everything, I mean healthy snacks, gourmet food items, weight loss supplements, children's toys, books, socks, stationary, trendy clothes, crafts, survival gear...literally everything you could think of (and some that you could never imagine!!!).

So the idea is this: see how many subscriptions I can get going, and describe them here on this blog every month, both in writing and through video "unboxing" of the contents. I will be reviewing each box as it comes in: how much it costs, what types of items they send you, the value of the items that are sent, the contact information for the company, and anything else that seems pertinent (suggestions are always appreciated). The benefit to you, the consumer, is that you will really understand which box (or boxes!) are right for you.

Do you want to try out new health foods? There are at least four companies that will send you snacks to try. But do you really want to spend the money to try them ALL? That's where I come in! I will objectively evaluate these boxes, and help you decide. You want the best value for your dollar, and who doesn't?!?

Besides opening the boxes and telling you which items are being sent by which companies, I will also be evaluating each of the products inside the boxes. I will be writing reviews, so that if you feel like you just want to try a product for yourself instead of getting the full box of samples (most of the bigger subscription companies have that option on their site) you can use this blog to help you determine which products are for you.

I am currently getting in touch with every single box subscription company I can get information about in order to get the ball rolling on this. It will be a fun process for everyone involved, and it will be exciting to help you guys decide on which surprises you want to be in on! Everyone loves getting presents, and this is the modern way to treat yourself (or someone else - Father's Day gifts, anyone???).

Stay tuned, Blogger world! This thing is gonna be big :)



No comments:

Post a Comment